Santa Maria Novella’s museum is primed for a major upgrade with the incorporation of the Caserma Mameli, the large portion of the Domenican complex facing the train station, previously occupied by the Scuola Marescialli e Brigadieri dei Carabinieri. From December 15 to January 15, 2017, a special preview of the space will be offered before it officially becomes part of the museum complex. Enjoy the chance to explore its Chiostro Grande, which vaunts a famous fresco cycle, or take a peek inside the monks’ former sleeping quarters and the Cappella del Papa.
- 22nd April – 1st May 2017 – 81st Edition of the International Handicrafts Trade Fair
- 21 APRIL – 25 APRIL 2017 – Florence
- 16th of April 2017 – On Easter Sunday – The “Explosion of the Cart”
- 9th April 2017 – XXXIV HALF MARATHON FIRENZE Vivicittà
- The Florence Korea Film Festival – March 23rd – 31st – Festival of Korean Cinema in Italy