Santa Maria Novella’s museum is primed for a major upgrade with the incorporation of the Caserma Mameli, the large portion of the Domenican complex facing the train station, previously occupied by the Scuola Marescialli e Brigadieri dei Carabinieri. From December 15 to January 15, 2017, a special preview of the space will be offered before it officially becomes part of the museum complex. Enjoy the chance to explore its Chiostro Grande, which vaunts a famous fresco cycle, or take a peek inside the monks’ former sleeping quarters and the Cappella del Papa.
- F-LIGHT is back, Florence Light Festival – from 8th December to the 7th of January
- Weihnachtsmarkt in Florence, Piazza Santa Croce – from November 29 to December 21, 2017
- 11/26/17- 34th edition of the Florence Marathon
- Fortezza Antiquaria – Vittorio Veneto square – Florence 18 -19 November 2017
- Sunday 5th November – Free Museums in Florence