Now in its 9th edition, the Gelato Festival is the most important event dedicated to the world of Italian gelato. A European competition that recognises the best Italian and foreign gelato artisans and the flavours they create for the tour. A festival “on the road” that from April to September travels through Italy and the rest of Europe bringing goodness, joy, experience, culture. The votes of a panel of experts and those of the public determine the winner of each stage. From city to city, for the duration of the Festival award-winning chefs, gelato masters, important and prestigious firms in the business will share the fantastic world of Italian gelato. Become a part of the voting public, taste the best new flavours: your vote, together with those of a jury of experts, will decide the winner of the individual stages and the name of the chef who will continue the journey to the Gelato Festival World Masters, the global competition that in 2021 will compare the best chefs in the world.
- SANTA MONACA HOSTEL ADVISES: Apriti Cinema – free movies shown in the Uffizi square
- SANTA MONACA HOSTEL ADVISES: 24th of June 2019 – the “Fochi” (fireworks) of San Giovanni
- SANTA MONACA HOSTEL ADVISES: 2 June 2019 – free entrance to museums for the first Sunday of the month
- SANTA MONACA HOSTEL ADVISES: Saturday 18th May evening admission to the museums for free
- SANTA MONACA HOSTEL ADVISES: DISCOUNTS AT THE SANTA MONACA HOSTEL FOR ALL OF 2019