Santa Maria Novella’s museum is primed for a major upgrade with the incorporation of the Caserma Mameli, the large portion of the Domenican complex facing the train station, previously occupied by the Scuola Marescialli e Brigadieri dei Carabinieri. From December 15 to January 15, 2017, a special preview of the space will be offered before it officially becomes part of the museum complex. Enjoy the chance to explore its Chiostro Grande, which vaunts a famous fresco cycle, or take a peek inside the monks’ former sleeping quarters and the Cappella del Papa.
- WORK IN PROGRESS from the 15th January to the 2nd February 2018
- Florence – PITTI IMMAGINE – from Jan 9th to 26th – Celebrating Fashion for everyone
- Sunday 7th January 2018 – Free Museums in Florence
- 6th of January 2018, FlorenceThe Cavalcade of the Magi, the Wise Men
- 2018 NEW YEAR’s EVE FLORENCE – PROGRAMME