Santa Maria Novella’s museum is primed for a major upgrade with the incorporation of the Caserma Mameli, the large portion of the Domenican complex facing the train station, previously occupied by the Scuola Marescialli e Brigadieri dei Carabinieri. From December 15 to January 15, 2017, a special preview of the space will be offered before it officially becomes part of the museum complex. Enjoy the chance to explore its Chiostro Grande, which vaunts a famous fresco cycle, or take a peek inside the monks’ former sleeping quarters and the Cappella del Papa.
- On July 17th, the Musart Festival returns to Piazza della Santissima Annunziata
- Until the 11th of August at the Piazzale degli Uffizi, the outdoor cinema is back
- 1st July – Sunday at the State Museum
- From June 27th IQA Quidditch World Cup 2018
- June 24 Fireworks of Saint John – “Fochi” di San Giovanni