Santa Maria Novella’s museum is primed for a major upgrade with the incorporation of the Caserma Mameli, the large portion of the Domenican complex facing the train station, previously occupied by the Scuola Marescialli e Brigadieri dei Carabinieri. From December 15 to January 15, 2017, a special preview of the space will be offered before it officially becomes part of the museum complex. Enjoy the chance to explore its Chiostro Grande, which vaunts a famous fresco cycle, or take a peek inside the monks’ former sleeping quarters and the Cappella del Papa.
- FAI Spring Days 24 and 25 March 2018 in Florence – guided tours of the Murate
- Florence Bio – From March 23rd to 25th at the Fortezza da Basso in Florence
- The Chocolate Fair – until March 11th in Piazza Santissima Annunziata in Florence
- 3rd March 2018 – Free museums in Florence
- Villa Bardini – FIREWORKS – Feb 24