In 100 shots the great journey in humanity of Steve McCurry (Darby, PA, 1950). It’s the theme of the retrospective ‘Steve McCurry. Icons’ that from June 15 to September 16 at Villa Bardini brings together the most striking images of one of the greatest masters of contemporary photography that exhibits for the first time in the Tuscan capital.
- SANTA MONACA HOSTEL ADVISES: Saturday 18th May evening admission to the museums for free
- SANTA MONACA HOSTEL ADVISES: DISCOUNTS AT THE SANTA MONACA HOSTEL FOR ALL OF 2019
- SANTA MONACA HOSTEL ADVISES: Lo Scoppio del Carro
- SANTA MONACA HOSTEL ADVISES: Piazzale Michelangelo: the Gelato Festival is back
- SANTA MONACA HOSTEL ADVISES: Sunday, March 24, 2019 – Free admission to the Uffizi, Boboli and Pitti Palace