In 100 shots the great journey in humanity of Steve McCurry (Darby, PA, 1950). It’s the theme of the retrospective ‘Steve McCurry. Icons’ that from June 15 to September 16 at Villa Bardini brings together the most striking images of one of the greatest masters of contemporary photography that exhibits for the first time in the Tuscan capital.
- November 13th, 2018 – Free concert dedicated to Rossini in the Basilica of Santa Croce
- Sunday 4 November 2018 – Free museums
- Halloween Run in Florence on October 31, 2018
- In Florence the Balloon Festival 2018 returns to the Visarno Hippodrome until October 21st
- The International Ceramics Fair from 6th to 7th October 2018 – Florence – Piazza Santissima Annunziata