In 100 shots the great journey in humanity of Steve McCurry (Darby, PA, 1950). It’s the theme of the retrospective ‘Steve McCurry. Icons’ that from June 15 to September 16 at Villa Bardini brings together the most striking images of one of the greatest masters of contemporary photography that exhibits for the first time in the Tuscan capital.
- From September 29th to 30th the Wired Next Fest comes back to Florence
- “Steve McCurry, icons” – Villa Bardini – Florence
- Ferragosto 2018, museums open in Florence
- 5 August 2018 – Free visits to the Museums and to the state archeological areas
- On July 17th, the Musart Festival returns to Piazza della Santissima Annunziata