In 100 shots the great journey in humanity of Steve McCurry (Darby, PA, 1950). It’s the theme of the retrospective ‘Steve McCurry. Icons’ that from June 15 to September 16 at Villa Bardini brings together the most striking images of one of the greatest masters of contemporary photography that exhibits for the first time in the Tuscan capital.
- SANTA MONACA HOSTEL ADVISES: Until August 20th Concerts in the Loggia dei Lanzi
- SANTA MONACA HOSTEL ADVISES: Apriti Cinema – free movies shown in the Uffizi square
- SANTA MONACA HOSTEL ADVISES: 24th of June 2019 – the “Fochi” (fireworks) of San Giovanni
- SANTA MONACA HOSTEL ADVISES: 2 June 2019 – free entrance to museums for the first Sunday of the month
- SANTA MONACA HOSTEL ADVISES: Saturday 18th May evening admission to the museums for free