The most famous Christmas market is held every year in Piazza Santa Croce. The “Weihnachtsmarkt”, German Christmas Market, will begin on November 29 and will end on 21 December with a continuous opening time of 10am-10pm and free admission. An event that brings every year, in the historic center of Florence, the scents and flavors typical of Christmas with over fifty stands. An unmissable opportunity to dive into the Christmas atmosphere in one of the city’s most beautiful squares. Numerous events will also be held for children, such as Santa Claus’s House, and for adults on Saturday 2 and Sunday 10, to listen to the gospel music of the Light Gospel Choir and the show of the Bandwriters on Sunday 3 December.
- In Florence the Balloon Festival 2018 returns to the Visarno Hippodrome until October 21st
- The International Ceramics Fair from 6th to 7th October 2018 – Florence – Piazza Santissima Annunziata
- From September 29th to 30th the Wired Next Fest comes back to Florence
- “Steve McCurry, icons” – Villa Bardini – Florence
- Ferragosto 2018, museums open in Florence