The most famous Christmas market is held every year in Piazza Santa Croce. The “Weihnachtsmarkt”, German Christmas Market, will begin on November 29 and will end on 21 December with a continuous opening time of 10am-10pm and free admission. An event that brings every year, in the historic center of Florence, the scents and flavors typical of Christmas with over fifty stands. An unmissable opportunity to dive into the Christmas atmosphere in one of the city’s most beautiful squares. Numerous events will also be held for children, such as Santa Claus’s House, and for adults on Saturday 2 and Sunday 10, to listen to the gospel music of the Light Gospel Choir and the show of the Bandwriters on Sunday 3 December.
- June 24 Fireworks of Saint John – “Fochi” di San Giovanni
- Florence Rocks 2018 from June 14 – Visarno Arena Florence – Parco delle Cascine
- 9th June Calcio Storico: first semifinal between Azzurri and Rossi.
- Free museums on the 3rd of June 2018
- 19th May 2018 – European Museum Night – nightly revenue at 1 euro