The most famous Christmas market is held every year in Piazza Santa Croce. The “Weihnachtsmarkt”, German Christmas Market, will begin on November 29 and will end on 21 December with a continuous opening time of 10am-10pm and free admission. An event that brings every year, in the historic center of Florence, the scents and flavors typical of Christmas with over fifty stands. An unmissable opportunity to dive into the Christmas atmosphere in one of the city’s most beautiful squares. Numerous events will also be held for children, such as Santa Claus’s House, and for adults on Saturday 2 and Sunday 10, to listen to the gospel music of the Light Gospel Choir and the show of the Bandwriters on Sunday 3 December.
- 24th of June 2019 – the “Fochi” (fireworks) of San Giovanni
- SANTA MONACA HOSTEL ADVISES: 2 June 2019 – free entrance to museums for the first Sunday of the month
- SANTA MONACA HOSTEL ADVISES: Saturday 18th May evening admission to the museums for free
- SANTA MONACA HOSTEL ADVISES: DISCOUNTS AT THE SANTA MONACA HOSTEL FOR ALL OF 2019
- SANTA MONACA HOSTEL ADVISES: Lo Scoppio del Carro