The most famous Christmas market is held every year in Piazza Santa Croce. The “Weihnachtsmarkt”, German Christmas Market, will begin on November 29 and will end on 21 December with a continuous opening time of 10am-10pm and free admission. An event that brings every year, in the historic center of Florence, the scents and flavors typical of Christmas with over fifty stands. An unmissable opportunity to dive into the Christmas atmosphere in one of the city’s most beautiful squares. Numerous events will also be held for children, such as Santa Claus’s House, and for adults on Saturday 2 and Sunday 10, to listen to the gospel music of the Light Gospel Choir and the show of the Bandwriters on Sunday 3 December.
- Villa Bardini – FIREWORKS – Feb 24
- Back in Piazza Ognissanti, Saturday 10th February from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., the children’s Carnival in Florence!
- Sunday 4th February 2018 – Free Museums in Florence
- WORK IN PROGRESS from the 15th January to the 2nd February 2018
- Florence – PITTI IMMAGINE – from Jan 9th to 26th – Celebrating Fashion for everyone