The most famous Christmas market is held every year in Piazza Santa Croce. The “Weihnachtsmarkt”, German Christmas Market, will begin on November 29 and will end on 21 December with a continuous opening time of 10am-10pm and free admission. An event that brings every year, in the historic center of Florence, the scents and flavors typical of Christmas with over fifty stands. An unmissable opportunity to dive into the Christmas atmosphere in one of the city’s most beautiful squares. Numerous events will also be held for children, such as Santa Claus’s House, and for adults on Saturday 2 and Sunday 10, to listen to the gospel music of the Light Gospel Choir and the show of the Bandwriters on Sunday 3 December.
- Ferragosto 2018, museums open in Florence
- 5 August 2018 – Free visits to the Museums and to the state archeological areas
- On July 17th, the Musart Festival returns to Piazza della Santissima Annunziata
- Until the 11th of August at the Piazzale degli Uffizi, the outdoor cinema is back
- 1st July – Sunday at the State Museum