The most famous Christmas market is held every year in Piazza Santa Croce. The “Weihnachtsmarkt”, German Christmas Market, will begin on November 29 and will end on 21 December with a continuous opening time of 10am-10pm and free admission. An event that brings every year, in the historic center of Florence, the scents and flavors typical of Christmas with over fifty stands. An unmissable opportunity to dive into the Christmas atmosphere in one of the city’s most beautiful squares. Numerous events will also be held for children, such as Santa Claus’s House, and for adults on Saturday 2 and Sunday 10, to listen to the gospel music of the Light Gospel Choir and the show of the Bandwriters on Sunday 3 December.
- SANTA MONACA HOSTEL ADVISES: New Year 2019: the “Concertone at Piazzale Michelangelo” with Renga and Baby K
- SANTA MONACA HOSTEL ADVISES: Florence Light Festival 2018 – the festival that illuminates Christmas in Florence
- Santa Monaca Hostel advises: the Weihnachtsmarkt Christmas market from November 28th in Piazza Santa Croce in Florence
- Hostel Santa Monaca advises: November 25th – Florence Marathon 2018
- November 13th, 2018 – Free concert dedicated to Rossini in the Basilica of Santa Croce